‘Supply Chain Today’ is the leading magazine in this industry.
While not limited to the industry sectors in our Features Lists, Supply Chain Today’s predominant target audience is Trucking (heavy vehicles and light commercial vehicles), Logistics, Bar-coding & Labelling, Scanning, EDI & RFID, Forklifts, Cold Storage, Food & Beverage, Racking & Shelving, Warehousing, Express Freight, Outsourcing, Manufacturing and Greening the Supply Chain.
Within these industries Supply Chain Today reaches the following decision makers:
- CEO’s, Directors and Management of major companies
- Supply Chain Managers
- Project Management specialists
- Industry specialists such as Pharmaceutical, Mining, Petrochemical, FMCG
- Transport and Logistics middle and senior Management
- Procurement Managers
- ERP, WMS Systems Engineers
- Production and Inventory Control Operators and Management
|Distribution||Number of subscriptions|
|Consumer Goods Council of South Africa||852|
|TOTAL MAILING DISTRIBUTION||3 171|
Aside from being mailed out, extra copies of Supply Chain Today are distributed at:
- Cape Industrial Show
- KZN Industrial Show
- African Port and Rail event
- Electra Mining
- Transport Forum Endorsers
Mining etc, who do not appear on the respective association label runs.